Monitor, Regulate AC Tanks with Stansteel’s Tank Manager System
The Tank Manager System™ from Stansteel®, Louisville, Kentucky, allows plant operators and superintendents to monitor and regulate all their AC tanks and hot mix silos. Users can set individual tank high/low parameters for level and temperature to initiate a pump shutdown, thus preventing tank overflows. In addition, users can operate AC tank supply, return and fill valves with the push of a button. The Tank Manager System also allows users to send emails and texts to specific individuals notifying them during alarm events—such as “low hot oil temperature”—that action needs to be taken. The system is designed to be operated on a computer or any smart phone. Essentially, the Tank Manager System gives you the control to run your business while it runs your tanks:
- Preventing tank spills and overfills;
- Avoiding AC waste and contamination;
- Offering remote control of all valves and pumps;
- Knowing silo and tank levels 24/7 from anywhere; and
- Offering new non-contact accu-level technology.
For more information, visit https://stansteel.com/tank-manager/.