BY AsphaltPro Staff
- Plants/plant components pertinent to production (includes crushing equipment)
The number one thing we bring to the marketplace is an authentic focus on delivering on our vision with customers. Our vision is to be known as having the best quality, service, and relationships in the industries we serve.
Having a supplier that can dependably supply quality products, take care of things with quick competence, and be dependably available is the pain-point we strive to solve for customers. Our commitment to executing on our vision is strong and we are told it is uncommon in today’s world. It takes commitment to stick with it. We are committed to our vision.
We partnered with E5 Engineers as a licensee to sell their patented drum flight called the Flex Flight. It has worked well from day one in the field. It aids the customer’s ability to run different types of mixes at different rates of production without having to modify the flight design between runs.
- Not having to modify flights saves time and money in a big way for customers.
- It also allows them to keep running, which increases sales for them.
- Finally, it assures proper material veiling in the drum for efficiency in drying the material (saving energy).
Quality in the Industry
1. Supplying quality equipment customers can depend on is first in assisting with their quality control goals.
2. Second, we stand ready to help when called upon when issues arise so that downtime is limited, if any. It is hard for customers to control quality if they stop and go a lot. Running consistently is critical for elite level quality control.
We are dues paying members of the National Asphalt Association (NAPA). NAPA, through its dues paying members, provides help with plant permitting, DOT materials selection, workforce development and other asphalt-centric matters to advance the industry.