American Rental Association Reschedules The ARA Show
The American Rental Association (ARA) has rescheduled The ARA Show™ for Oct. 18-20, 2021, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. To accommodate the shift from February to fall 2021, ARA has canceled its 2022 show. The next show will be ARA’s 65th. Registration for the show will open in July and housing reservations through onPeak will open in February.
Recently, ARA announced its newest inductees into the Rental Hall of Fame. These are individuals who have made a significant impact on the equipment and event rental industry at the national or international level. This year’s inductees will be recognized at The ARA Show 2021 in Las Vegas.
The five inductees include:
- Don Ahern of Ahern Rentals, Las Vegas;
- Michael Kneeland, CEO of United Rentals, Stamford, Connecticut;
- Edward Latek, founder of Latek Capital, Lake Forest, Illinois;
- Timothy Maloney Sr., of Canton Chair Rental, Canton, Ohio; and
- John “Jack” Shea Jr., of InTemp Software, Springfield, Massachusetts.
For more information, visit www.arashow.org.