Four New Attachments from FAE
The team at FAE USA Inc., Flowery Branch, Georgia, displayed four attachments for the paving and quarrying market during World of Asphalt/AGG1 2022 in Nashville. One of those attachments that the company suggested for use in the growing cold in-place recycling (CIR) market is the FAE MTL 225, a “light” version of the multi-task line, which includes the MTM and MTH machines.
These machines are a multi-function attachment that combine the mechanisms of a soil stabilizer, rock grinder, rock crusher and asphalt shredder in one compact machine. The MTL is designed to be compatible with a wide range of tractors on the market. It is designed for rock crushing and full depth reclamation (FDR) up to 11 inches deep.
The main features of the unit include:
- A variable displacement chamber with technology that allows the ground to be penetrated with the hydraulically adjusted rotor while the skids maintain ground level for better depth control. This results in minimal traction stress, optimized fuel consumption, increased operational speed and homogeneously stabilized soil at all working depths, according to the manufacturer.
- Adjustable Hardox® counter-blade.
- Hardox steel wear plates.
- Rear grids to optimally control the size of the output material.
- Dozing blades with spring system to further level and compact the crushed material into a uniform base.
- Two options for water spray system with dual function of cooling and mixing.
- Multiple tooth options.
- Optional hydraulic top link.
For more information, call (770) 407-2014.