Stansteel Accu-Track Advantage Control System
The Accu-TrackTM Advantage control system from Stansteel, Lexington, Kentucky, is the evolution of over 45 continuous years of upgrading combinations of logic, software and hardware to equip an asphalt plant to control machinery and systems. The result is production of better hot-mix asphalt (HMA) in a dependable, repeatable way, minimizing errors, and having a series of interlocks and safety devices to assure quality results, according to the manufacturer.
The system sends electronic signals and program instructions to a piece of equipment and performs separate and independent verification that a device is operating as instructed.
The Accu-TrackTM Advantage has the ability to interface with any web-based device including smart phones, tablets, or desktop computers, so users can view pertinent plant data in real-time.
The controls use a Linux based operating system, which allows for the use of automatic and manual operations to ensure your plant is always running and making quality mix.
- Actively review production reports
- Allows for remote viewing of plant production
- Receive email alerts that help identify problem areas on plant
- Remote Inventory screens and reports
- Send alerts with real-time information to operations management and/or general management during an upset condition or plant breakdown.
For more information, visit https://stansteel.foleon.com/accu-track/brochure/home/